May 24, 2018 at 6:25 pm #48004
I try to use the font which i create by paste these below code to custom css field or even add these code in the style.css file. but none of them work. Please help me.
src: url(‘fonts/-js_wansika_italic-webfont.eot?#iefix’) format(‘embedded-opentype’),
font-style: normal;}May 25, 2018 at 3:44 am #48005
ok, I change a little bit font face generate. This is what I have done. Please give me an advise.
1) I copy these file to asset/fonts location (as same as icomoon and Linearicons font family)
2) I paste these code in style.css file (as same as icomoon and Linearicons font family)
src: url(‘assets/fonts/-js_wansika_italic.woff2′) format(‘woff2′),
3) my question is If i want to change these sentense (Page “Get in touch”) font to be my font “webfontregular”. What should i do?
Get in Touch
We’re here to answer any questions you may have
and create an effective solution for your instructional needs.May 25, 2018 at 4:54 am #48006This reply has been marked as private.May 25, 2018 at 6:41 am #48007
1 & 2. Yes and yes, but you should be doing these in the child theme. If you do these directly inside Fusion, you’ll lose all your changes once you update.
3. There are more detailed instructions in the documentation, but the short of it is:
– Add the font under Typography in the Customizer with the name ‘webfontregular’
– Save and refresh. Your font will then appear in all the font dropdown lists. You can set it to be used for h1, h2, body, navigation, etc.May 25, 2018 at 4:02 pm #48008
right now. I use custom font from Elementor. I work well now very easy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.