Tagged: import demo content
February 5, 2018 at 9:07 pm #47654
I tried to import demo from the xml file, however i receive error message Failed to error ml-slider
there is only content in the media and no pages or posts
Tried deleting everything and importing again (tools/import/wordpress) with no success
Can you please help?
Is it only one demo xml? Is it possible that the ZIP file is broken?
thanks a lot
D>February 5, 2018 at 9:43 pm #47655
Also when I go to theme options I can find the bellow warning:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in …………./wp-content/themes/max/framework/options/ReduxCore/framework.php on line 2707February 6, 2018 at 2:13 am #47656
Were all the recommended theme plugins activated prior to import? If not, could you try adding them and importing again?February 6, 2018 at 2:57 pm #47658
Yes – they were added and activated
I tried several times after deleting all content partially uploaded
/practically there were media files uploaded and menus, but nothing more – no page, no posts/
thanks a lot
D>February 6, 2018 at 4:55 pm #47660
Could you privately post your login credentials?February 7, 2018 at 6:29 pm #47668This reply has been marked as private.February 8, 2018 at 3:35 am #47669
It looks like all your content was imported correctly. There are a couple remaining issues I see:
1. Animations don’t seem to be firing. Please see this issue – http://themeluxe.com/support/topic/error-happened-in-home-page/#post-46999
2. The menu needs to be set under Appearance->Menus.February 8, 2018 at 11:43 am #47673
Thanks It fixed the animations, I guess the backgrounds I need to upload myself – right?
Have as well several questions:
1.the following notice is found –> Notice: Undefined variable: custom_project_code in /wp-content/themes/max/includes/shortcodes/portfolio.php on line 102 – is there a problem with it?
2. is the theme PHP7 compatible?
3. the google map is crashing – Oops! Something went wrong.
D.February 8, 2018 at 2:23 pm #47675
1. It does look like there’s an error in the theme here. You can resolve this by adding this line above line 79 in includes/portfolio.php:
$custom_project_code = '';
2. It was created far before php7 was around, but php7 is mostly backwards compatible so it shouldn’t create any issues.
3. I believe you’ve removed access to the site, so I can’t check the actual error. It may be an API error. Without seeing the issue, an easy workaround may be to use this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-google-maps/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.