January 22, 2018 at 12:34 pm #47605
Disabled your theme meta box class in functions.php on line 19 as it wasn’t playing nice with your server and activated the “Meta Box” plugin. Uploads appear to be working now.January 22, 2018 at 12:41 pm #47606
OK yes I finally can upload an image but how do I make it a real background and not just a “band” on the top? Like we see in your demoJanuary 22, 2018 at 12:42 pm #47607
I have no more access to the sliders!January 22, 2018 at 2:14 pm #47608
Hi, I’m sorry to send so many messages but I’m completely stuck because the main apparearence that I want to give to the website doesn not work and I’m meeting a lot of issues:
– Background picture can be uploaded now but appears only on a small band and not as a full scren background image
– Since last updates, I can’t edit the sliders anymore
– The menu works on iphone but not on desktop. Each item is supposed to lead to the right place in the one page website, which doesn’t happen on the desktop website
Thanks again for your helpJanuary 22, 2018 at 3:27 pm #47609
1. The background image is working correctly. It looks thin because you don’t have any content there (your slider isn’t showing up).
2. The updated plugin we had to use for your site is not compatible with the slider’s image field. I recommend installing this plugin instead – https://wordpress.org/plugins/ml-slider/
3. This is an issue with Chrome 61. Please see here for the fix – http://themeluxe.com/support/topic/quickstep-top-nav-not-working-in-chrome-61/#post-46959January 22, 2018 at 7:20 pm #47612
I did everything you said and it worked perfectly, thanks!
I have one last question… I used a transparent image in the slider to obtain just a big background image. However now I would like to insert a button in the middle of the image, so it would have to go over the slider, is it possible?
Thanks!January 23, 2018 at 2:53 am #47613
You can add a caption to the slide with the button shortcode ( [button] Button Text [/button] ). If the caption is fixed at the bottom and you need it to be centered, feel free to post back and I’ll give you some CSS to copy/paste to modify this.January 23, 2018 at 7:55 am #47614
Thank you JoshuaMarch 9, 2018 at 2:46 pm #47740
Did you found the solution ? i have the same issue ?
Thanks in advanceMarch 9, 2018 at 4:20 pm #47741
Hi @cerisecharlet You may want to open your own ticket and make sure to post your specific issue and site URL.April 11, 2018 at 9:29 am #47903
Hi, I’m having the same issue with my site:
1) Unable to upload a background image on the homepage (have tried disabling all plugins without success)
2) Scrolling menu not working in Chrome (have copied and replaced js)April 11, 2018 at 3:39 pm #47906April 11, 2018 at 3:59 pm #47908
1) Thanks, I’ve removed the line in functions but now I don’t have the option to upload a background image at all?
2)The site is https://www.iamawebgeek.com and I have emptied the cache.
abz78April 12, 2018 at 3:04 am #47909
1. Did you also install the plugin also? If you did and it’s still not working, you can privately post your login credentials here and I’ll take a look.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.